Information for Authors
Preparing a Manuscript
A reply will be sent upon receiving your papers, and the peer review can be up to 3 months. Competent reviewers are selected from the Editorial Board and volunteer guest editors. Identities of reviewers will not be revealed in order to get a candid review. The reviewers will recommend to the Associate Editor-in-Chief whether the paper should be accepted, revised or rejected after the reviews are completed. The Editor-in-Chief will closely monitor the process to ensure a thorough, unbiased, confidential review and be responsible for the final decision.
Please note that the publication process for accepted articles may take an additional 2-4 months only after they have been through the review process and accepted by the Editor-in-chief. If published, two sample copies will be sent to the authors (only for domestic authors at present; overseas authors may contact with the editor to get an electronic pdf copy via email). If authors need more copies, please contact the editor in advance.
Notice: It is free for the paper publication of JCSA.
Journal of Computational Science & Application
Copyright Transfer and Declaration for the JCSA
1. I hereby transfer the Copyright of the paper: _____________________________________
by (Authors): ______________________________________________________________
Cayley Nielson Press
2. I understand that the Editor-in-Chief may transfer the Copyright to a publisher at his discretion.
3. The author(s) reserve(s) all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks. In the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the The Editor-in-Chief JCSA, or his designated publisher.
4. I am authorized to execute this transfer of copyright on behalf of all the authors of the article named above.
5. I hereby declare that the material being presented by me in this paper is our original work, and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgements given by citing the source at appropriate places.
6. The paper, the final version of which I enclose, is not substantially the same as any that I/we have already published elsewhere.
7. I/we have not sent the paper or any paper substantially the same as the enclosed one, for publication anywhere else.
8. The submitted/enclosed camera-ready paper is thoroughly proofread by me and in conformity with the instructions for authors communicated to me.
(the author who asserts the
statement in point 4 above) : _________________________________________________
Name in Block Letters
(the author who asserts the : _________________________________________________
statement in point 4 above)
Date and Place : _________________________________________________